- There is no doubt that the racing at Tipperary yesterday will prove a good source of stars for the upcoming N/H season. There were plenty of quality horses on show at the Munster track.
- The one of most interest was - the aptly named - Presenting Nama. Locally trained in Rathvin, Tipperary by John Halley and bred by David Fenton, he won the concluding bumper very easily by 11 lengths.
- This 5 year old Presenting gelding out of a Splendid Run mare, was following up his Clonmel win on contrasting ground and beat some well fancied runners.
- He was bought at Tattersalls in November 2006 for the bargain price of €8,500. He is a half-brother to bumper, 2m-2m1f hurdle, chase winner Sigma Run, chase winners Deep King (2m-2m4f) and Pavey Ark (2m5f) and bumper winner Peyto Lake. His dam was unraced and is a half-sister to Sweeps Hurdle winner Hansel Rag.
- Like many talented youngsters he started off in point to points. His 3 runs were all with cut in the ground but he still managed to fill the frame in each one. He then improved for the drop in trip and the better ground in his first start under rules (at Galway no less) and ran a huge race to finish 2nd in a 2m2f bumper, just fading in the last 100yrds.
- After that highly promising run he then went to the Doncaster sales in August 2010 but was not sold at 34,000. He then came back and ran next in a 2m bumper on good to firm ground in Clonmel, where he duly obliged.
- His impressive win yesterday in Tipperary proved that he handled the softer going easily. This will give him more options no doubt in the future. He is now 2 from 3 in bumpers and has never been out the first 3 in all starts.
- He is an exciting horse to follow with his astute trainer and we all look forward to seeing him novice hurdling in the spring, after a well deserved break.
Our Clients Say:
- “This is the new way of trading horses. I put up my horse for sale and she was sold in 2 days! This is definitely the way things are going and it’s definitely the way forward to sell horses.” - Tom Mullins, Kilkenny
- “Good website, very easy to use and got a good few enquiries straightaway. Can't ask for much more!” - David Stack, Coolagown Stud
- “We had the horse on ParadeRing.ie for less than week before he was sold. I got a call from France & he bought on the strength of the pedigree. The same owner has bought 3 more since. A great contact & I look forward to using ParadeRing.ie again.” - Tom O'Sullivan, Carlow
- "Excellent way for those without time to carry animals to sales. Cuts out alot of these costs associated with sales as well." - M. Corbett, Ballykenly Stud