- Mesariya - won on debut over 10f at Leopardstown.
- Sound mare with winning pedigree.
- For more information contact John 086-4135565
|1st Generation||2nd Generation||3rd Generation|
MASAKALA (IRE): winner at 3 and placed; dam of 7 foals; 5 runners; 3 winners:
Maysa (IRE) (03 f. by Marju (IRE)): 3 wins at 5 and £23,777 and placed twice; also placed over hurdles.
Mariyca (IRE) (06 f. by Daylami (IRE)): 3 wins, £25,889 viz. winner at 2; also 2 wins at 5, 2011 in Denmark and in Sweden and placed 3 times.
Mesariya (IRE) (08 f. by Sinndar (IRE)): winner at 3, 2011.
Mazarak (IRE) (09 c. by Amadeus Wolf (GB)): see above.
She also has a yearling filly by Dutch Art (GB).
MASAWA (IRE): winner at 3 and placed 3 times; dam of 7 foals; 6 runners; 2 winners:
Masani (IRE) (c. by Indian Ridge): 2 wins at 3 and £47,548 and placed 7 times inc. 3rd Mozart EBF Tetrarch S., Gr.3 and Leopardstown 2000 Guineas Trial S., L.; also placed at 4 in Hong Kong and £112,000 viz. 3rd Hong Kong Derby, L.
Masakala (IRE): see above.
MASARIKA (by Thatch (USA)): 4 wins at 2 and 3 in France and £115,528 inc. Poule d'Essai des Pouliches, Gr.1, Prix Robert Papin, Gr.1 and Prix du Bois, Gr.3, placed 3 times viz. 2nd Prix Marcel Boussac, Gr.1, Prix Imprudence, L. and
3rd Prix Morny, Gr.1; dam of 7 foals; 7 runners; 4 winners inc.:
MASSYAR (IRE): 7 wins at home and in U.A.E. and £108,330 inc. Gallinule S., Gr.2 and Leopardstown 2000 Guineas Trial, L., placed 3rd Airlie Coolmore Irish 2000 Guineas, Gr.1 and Desmond S., Gr.3.
MADJARISTAN (USA): 7 wins at 3 to 5 in France and in U.S.A. and £158,933 inc. Arcadia H., Gr.3, 3rd Eddie Read H., Gr.1 and El Rincon H., Gr.2; sire.
Masskana (IRE): 3 wins in France and placed 6 times; dam of winners inc.:
EAGLE MOUNTAIN (GB): 5 wins at 2 to 4 at home and in Hong Kong and £1,794,084 inc. Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Cup, Gr.1, Juddmonte Beresford S., Gr.2, United Arab Emirates Royal Whip S., Gr.2 and Nayef Joel S., Gr.3.
SULK (IRE): Champion 2yr old filly in France in 2001, 2 wins at 2 at home and in France and £167,998 inc. Prix Marcel Boussac-Royal Barriere, Gr.1; dam of IBN BATTUTA (USA) (won HH The President Cup, L.).
WALLACE (GB): 2 wins at 3 and £73,582 inc. Michael Page Int. Silver Trophy S., L., placed 2nd Great North Eastern Railway Park S., Gr.3.
Anna Pallida (GB): winner at 3 and placed 7 times; dam of PIMPERNEL (IRE) (4 wins at 2, 2011 and £54,958 inc. Totepool Radley S., L.).
Masamiyda: dam of winners inc.:
MASALARIAN (IRE): 6 wins, £118,976 viz. winner at 4 in France viz. Prix de la Porte de Madrid, L.; also 3 wins over hurdles inc. Powers Gold Label H. Hurdle, Gr.2 and 2 wins over fences inc. Kilbegnet Novice Chase, L..
Our Clients Say:
- “This is the new way of trading horses. I put up my horse for sale and she was sold in 2 days! This is definitely the way things are going and it’s definitely the way forward to sell horses.” - Tom Mullins, Kilkenny
- “Good website, very easy to use and got a good few enquiries straightaway. Can't ask for much more!” - David Stack, Coolagown Stud
- “We had the horse on ParadeRing.ie for less than week before he was sold. I got a call from France & he bought on the strength of the pedigree. The same owner has bought 3 more since. A great contact & I look forward to using ParadeRing.ie again.” - Tom O'Sullivan, Carlow
- "Excellent way for those without time to carry animals to sales. Cuts out alot of these costs associated with sales as well." - M. Corbett, Ballykenly Stud