Check out the EBN article on what ParadeRing.ie thought of the ITBA Expo 2012.
- "A successful ITBA Expo drew to a conclusion yesterday at Leopardstown racecourse, with mixed reactions from exhibitors, by far outweighed by the positive, and great enthusiasm from all visitors who attended."
- "Padraig O Sullivan and Mike McGrath, of ParadeRing.ie, reported a great reaction from visitors to their stand keeping them busy. Expo publicity had already seen them receive new custom to their thoroughbred sale site, rewarded with an instant sale for the new clients within 24 hours. “We are meeting the decision makers of the industry,” O Sullivan pointed out, “and it has been good to meet other exhibitors; we will be working with three or four of them in the future. It’s good for the industry to come together like this and find that we can work together.”
- "O Sullivan and McGrath were among the many exhibitors to be seen networking and sitting in on seminars, Saturday’s Business Strategies For Survival And Success a case in point. Any exhibitors who missed it have certainly missed an opportunity."
- Let us know what you thought of it if you were there, was it a good event for you?
To read the full article see - http://www.bloodstocknews.eu/pdf/2012/EBN2012-02-26.pdf
Our Clients Say:
- “This is the new way of trading horses. I put up my horse for sale and she was sold in 2 days! This is definitely the way things are going and it’s definitely the way forward to sell horses.” - Tom Mullins, Kilkenny
- “Good website, very easy to use and got a good few enquiries straightaway. Can't ask for much more!” - David Stack, Coolagown Stud
- “We had the horse on ParadeRing.ie for less than week before he was sold. I got a call from France & he bought on the strength of the pedigree. The same owner has bought 3 more since. A great contact & I look forward to using ParadeRing.ie again.” - Tom O'Sullivan, Carlow
- "Excellent way for those without time to carry animals to sales. Cuts out alot of these costs associated with sales as well." - M. Corbett, Ballykenly Stud