Point-to-Point and Horses in Training Sale at Tattersalls
- A poor result for a lot of sellers with a total of 32 horses offered and just 9 were sold (28%).
- The average price was €16,611.
- The top lot was Kellys Brow who was bought by Sean Byrne for €26,000. The 5yo son of Gamut won a point-to-point and ran a respectable race in a bumper at Cork. He is from the same family as the Champion Hurdle winner Gaye Brief.
- Corloughran Stables sold Everylasting to Tom Malone for €25,000. The 5yo son of Millenary won his point-to-point and is related to Danny Harrold.
- Ironmill Lad was bought by trainer John Hanlon for €22,000. The 6yo is by Stowaway and has already placed in 2 bumpers including finishing 3rd to the classy Bridgets Pet on his debut.
- Tom Malone also bought point-to-point winner My Oh Mount Brown for €18,000. He is a son of the St Leger winner Millenary. He is related to Padre Mio who won a Gr.1 Fighting Fifth Hurdle.
- Sean Byrne also bought Portrait Gallery for €17,000. The 6yo son of Jumbo Supreme won his point-to-point last month.
Our Clients Say:
- “This is the new way of trading horses. I put up my horse for sale and she was sold in 2 days! This is definitely the way things are going and it’s definitely the way forward to sell horses.” - Tom Mullins, Kilkenny
- “Good website, very easy to use and got a good few enquiries straightaway. Can't ask for much more!” - David Stack, Coolagown Stud
- “We had the horse on ParadeRing.ie for less than week before he was sold. I got a call from France & he bought on the strength of the pedigree. The same owner has bought 3 more since. A great contact & I look forward to using ParadeRing.ie again.” - Tom O'Sullivan, Carlow
- "Excellent way for those without time to carry animals to sales. Cuts out alot of these costs associated with sales as well." - M. Corbett, Ballykenly Stud